We are guests in the Rozelle community and we understand that our work can often be impactful. We do our best to mitigate for noise, traffic and construction impacts where we can. All our work is planned and executed with the community and environmental considered thoroughly.
Our standard construction hours on the surface are:
• Day work will be ongoing within our construction sites and in local streets during standard construction hours:7 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 6 pm on Saturdays
• To comply with NSW State Government COVID-19 recommendations we're approved to undertake day work between 8 am and 6 pm on Sundays
• High noise work (rock hammering or saw cutting) will be carried out for three hours at a time before an hour break is provided. High noise work will finish at 1 pm on Saturdays. Please note that some lower impact activities such as bored piling, can be carried out until 6 pm on Saturdays
• Work that is not intrusive may be completed outside standard construction hours without notification. These activities may include security checks, oversized deliveries and maintenance checks with hand tools
• Night work is scheduled at the direction of the Traffic Management Centre (TfNSW), when traffic volumes are too high during the daytime and safety can't be guaranteed for workers and the public. This typically applies to construction work on Victoria Road, City West Link and The Crescent.
• Night work can take place between 7 pm and 6 am Monday to Friday.
- We're approved to tunnel underground including performing tunnel support activities such as loading ground material into trucks and working inside the tunnel sheds, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week including on public holidays.
• The project is currently excavating 24 hours per day 5 days a week with no tunnelling between 6 am on Saturday and 6 am on Monday, however this may change if required.
We continue to excavate underground 24 hours per day 5 days per week with some work carried out on weekends.
Some work needs to be completed outside of our standard construction hours
You will be notified of any work that we believe will impact you as a resident and we make every effort reduce the impact of our work.